Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Level II at Duke MFM

Here is a profile picture
Here she is looking at the ultrasound...you can kind of make out her eyes, nose and mouth
Today we had our second level II ultrasound and great news! No "She looks good...BUT" today. She's doing "perfectly" (Dr. Cooley's words, not mine)! Her growth is in the 50th percentile (putting her at 2 lbs. 13 oz. approx). Since her growth was good they said we won't have to come back to Duke unless something changes. GREAT news! Also, she's finally head down! She's been breech since about 20 weeks, which means an automatic c-section. So for now she's head down and will hopefully stay down! The little stinker ran from the ultrasound tech so these 2 are the only picture we got!

Another praise is I got some Ambien today! I've been sleeping AWFUL lately! On average, 2-3 hrs a night. I can't fall asleep until really late and then when I work am up at 5:30...that and peeing every 2 hrs. So the no sleep, along with being anemic has worn me out!! Hopefully that will change shortly! Don't worry (Mom), I'm not taking it most nights...just enough to function!

Wednesday my mom, one of her friends and I are painting the nursery. I'll post pictures of the finished project and Brett doing the wainscoating. Not to brag on him or anything, but he did it in less than a day! So proud of my handy man!



No comments:

Post a Comment