Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mama's in Troule!

34 week belly! Apparently not big enough!


the bedding--all done!!

her chandilier

the dresser


dresser again! So glad to be done with that!

So today we had our 35 week appointment. At my 33 week check up I was measuring a week behind and had only gained 1.5 lbs in the previous 6 weeks. Today, I measured at 33 weeks and lost 2 lbs since my last visit, so I'm down .5 lbs in the past 2 months. So to sum it all up we are going back to Duke for another ultrasound and it's looking more and more like little one is going to be here sooner then later! If she's not growing we may be looking at an induction in the near future! Both Brett and the dr told me to basically go home and get fat! LOL! So I'm on the eat-all-the-time plan! 35 weeks is the point in time where dr's don't stop labor and the baby is developed for the most part so it's great to be at this point, but 2 more weeks would put her at term which would be ideal. We are most likely going to Duke sometime this week since my next appt at the OBGYN is Monday. We'll keep everyone posted! Just pray that whenever she comes she'll be healthy!!! I also going to post a new belly picture and nursery pictures when Brett gets home from the Carolina game tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenna and Brett,

    I found your blog not too long ago and was just so excited to hear about the baby!! (I'm out of the loop a little bit since I live across the world). Anyway, just wanted to let you two know that I'm praying for you and your little one and CANNOT WAIT to see pictures :) The nursery looks fantastic, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby girl Dysart is gonna be such a DIVA. LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete