Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Duke Visit #3

Today we had our 3rd ultrasound at Duke Maternal Fetal Medicine. Lil one did great again! She's approximately 5 lbs 13 oz (Plus or minus half a lb). That puts her right near the 50 percentile...where she's been hanging out! Great news is that she's growing even if I'm not!! I'm already sick of eating like I have been for the past few days--I mean I can only stand so many Big Macs, doughnuts, ice cream, etc. Plus with Thanksgiving I'll eat plenty!! My fluid levels looked really low at first but she's just taking up so much room that there's really only good pockets of fluid up under near my ribs and down by my pelvis. Still had a good level though. So next week we start Non-Stress Tests at the OBs office which is monitoring her heart rate for at least 15 minutes as long as it's good. Duke is also recommending that I not go past my due date...and we all know I don't want to get to that anyway! So YAY for now! Let's just hope the belly keeps growing! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! You do not know how much we covet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment